Xhosa Fury Earring
- Handcrafted in natural wood material
- Hand painted by professional artists, art work inspired by African art form
- Comfortable and light weight
Red, orange and yellow hues are face painted by African tribesmen to signify hope, confidence and calmness in person’s demeanor. The centuries old symbols designed on them, convey lessons, messages and information incorporated by the local tribes of Africa on walls, fabrics and utensils. These ovular earrings also have religious significance.
Dimension: 3.5x0.6 Inches Warranty: 30 Days Warranty Against any Manufacturing Defect.
- Keep away from water. If needed wipe with damp cloth
- Keep it wrapped in the fabric it comes in or in soft cotton
Hand Painting: Handmade and vintage art form has always been done by hand giving it a human dimension to the expression of creativity. Though time consuming our in-house artists and illustrators love to spend hours getting their hands soaked into various colors
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same