Spacio 4 Bloks Tote
- Designed in high-quality leather
- Hand block printed by artisans highlighting mango motifs
- Cotton fabric lining
- Two major compartments in the bag
- One compartment has two holders for convenience
- One zipped section at the back
- Leather handles with detachable shoulder straps
- Sturdy metal hooks with YKK zippers
This is no ordinary bag. It is the most sought-after leather bag for those who love to carry too many things along with them every day. Put in your book or kindle, wallet, card holder, spectacles and other knick-knacks. Sturdy lining and strong stitch work ensure that this hand block printed leather bag holds all your things very well.
- SKU: LBFBMC9104AAJJ
- Material: Leather
- Inner Lining: Cotton
- Dimensions: 16x4x13 Inches
- Color: Multicolor
- Warranty: 30 Days Warranty Against any Manufacturing Defect.
- Cleaning: Due to leather work this product is not water friendly. If needed use a slightly damp cloth to clean it.
- Care: Since the product is meant to be kept away from water if water is sprinkled accidentally it will do no harm if wiped immediately with a dry cloth. Preventing water contact will increase the life of the product significantly.
- Leather Craft: Leather made products is one of the oldest forms of craft with pictorial evidence of leather clothing dating back to 20000 BC. Dyeing techniques have been recorded around 8000 BC, marking the beginning of use of leather in bag making. The craft has evolved a lot since then but the machines and robotics have not taken over this craft yet. Most part of the work is done by hands and all leather is sourced ethically from dead animals.
- Hand Block Printing: Wooden hand block stamping is one of the oldest arts alive. It is believed to have originated in China around AD220. Carved wooden blocks are dipped in color trays and hand pressed on carefully stretched and pinned fabric repeatedly in a required pattern. The color absorption and its depth slightly vary each time a block is pressed on the fabric. The variation results in an imperfectly perfect unique Block Art.
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same