Blue Puff Jacket
- Crafted by artisans in Shibori tie and dye technique
- Uniquely designed Motifs
- 100% Cotton Fabric
She is always right and he must follow her lines. Highly styled up with indigo and white color in fabric designed in Shibori tie-and-dye technique. With interesting patterns this Japanese craft on indigo jacket attracts attention. The fabric is made from the pure cotton making it breathable and skin-friendly.
- SKU: JKINCTXEJJ10747YYY
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Indigo
- Art/Craft: Tie/Dye
- Do not dry clean: Chemicals used by dry cleaners are very harsh. Since this product does not require dry cleaning save the garment from harsh chemicals and thus increase its life.
- Do not tumble dry: Do not put the product in the dryer to dry. Instead, leave the garment to dip dry or flat dry on a rack. Tumble dry shrinks this kind of fabric and the fabric might lose its softness. The colour might also fade away up to three tones or even more.
- Do not wash in hot water: Wash the product at temperatures lower than 40 degrees Celcius. Washing clothes in hot water waste energy, time and money and still, it is harmful to the fabric. May result in fading and shrinkage.
- Medium iron: Iron the garment on medium temperatures to avoid color fading and burn marks.
- Do not bleach: Do not bleach the product or else it will be greatly damaged.
Shibori Tie-and-dye: Tie-and-dye can be a simple, single-dye process, or a multi-step one creating a design using multiple-shaped resists and multiple dye applications that keeps varying on the basis of the design needed. Shibori is a Japanese tie-and-dye technique encompassing various types of shaped resists created by manipulating the fabric in various ways.
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same