Canary Script Kurti
- Hand Block Printed by Artisans at Pulpypapaya Artisan Hub, Sanganer
- 100% Eco Friendly Azo Free Dyes and Colors
- 100% Pure Cotton Fabric in Satin Weave
- Model Height - 5'7
- Model Apparel Size -S
- Ideal for all seasons
- Batik printed cotton neckline and cuffs
- Batik cotton Button Closure
- ¾ Chinese Slit
- 3/4 Sleeves
A great kurti for those who love to be the one in the crowd. Quirky ancient script motif hand block prints on a super soft satin weave pure cotton fabric and the rich batik printed cotton highlights are a bliss for the ones who like to keep it peppy. A fabric that is nice to your skin and prints that carry the heritage of hundreds of years
- Do not dry clean: Chemicals used by dry cleaners are very harsh. Since this product does not require dry cleaning save the garment from harsh chemicals and thus increase its life.
- Do not tumble dry: Do not put the product in the dryer to dry. Instead, leave the garment to dip dry or flat dry on a rack. Tumble dry shrinks this kind of fabric and the fabric might lose its softness. The colour might also fade away up to three tones or even more.
- Do not wash in hot water: Wash the product at temperatures lower than 40 degrees Celcius. Washing clothes in hot water waste energy, time and money and still, it is harmful to the fabric. May result in fading and shrinkage.
- Medium iron: Iron the garment on medium temperatures to avoid color fading and burn marks.
- Do not bleach: Do not bleach the product or else it will be greatly damaged.
Hand Block Printing: Wooden hand block stamping is one of the oldest arts alive. It is believed to have originated in China around AD220. Carved wooden blocks are dipped in color trays and hand pressed on carefully stretched and pinned fabric repeatedly in a required pattern. The color absorption and its depth slightly vary each time a block is pressed on the fabric. The variation results in an imperfectly perfect, unique Block Art
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same