Jagannath Chants Earring
- Handcrafted in natural wood material
- Hand painted by professional artists, art work inspired by Pattachitra art form
- Comfortable and light weight
The vibrant pair of earrings is deftly sculptured in wood, drawing inspiration from Pattachitra art form which is popularly brought out in scroll paintings, in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Odisha. This style of paintings was originally used to depict stories of Hindu deities and is known for its vibrant use of colours. The dangling ornament illustrates Lord Jagannatha, Shankha and flower motifs designed on it.
Warranty: 30 Days Warranty Against any Manufacturing Defect.
- Keep away from water. If needed wipe with damp cloth
- Keep it wrapped in the fabric it comes in or in soft cotton
Hand Painting: Handmade and vintage art form has always been done by hand giving it a human dimension to the expression of creativity. Though time consuming our in-house artists and illustrators love to spend hours getting their hands soaked into various colors
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same