Third Eye Bean Bag Cover
- Made in 100% pure cotton canvas
- Hand block printed by artisans at Pulpypapaya Artisan Hub
- Print motif inspired from the Third Eye of Shiva
- XXL size convenient for upto 6 Feet tall people
- Highly durable with very high weight carrying capacity
- Completely handcrafted and 100% biodegradable
- Easily washable and refillable
- Does not heat up unlike PU leather/leather bean bags
The two eyes see what is seen by all. The third eye sees the unseen. This quirky cotton canvas bean bag is crafted in hand block print of Lord Shiva’s third eye and is irresistible. Durable and lightweight, this bean bag can be placed anywhere. This stylish bean bag is washable. Pure cotton canvas doesn’t heat up, making it safe for skin.
- SKU –BBCVMR4525DJJ
- Color – Black
- Material – Cotton Canvas
- Size – XXL
- Art/Craft – Block Printing
- Type – Refillable
- Closure Type – Bottom Closure
- Cleaning Instructions – Washable
- Medium iron: Iron the garment at medium temperature to avoid color fading and burn marks.
- Do not bleach: Colors will be affected by bleach usage
- Do not dry clean: Chemicals used by dry cleaners are very harsh. This product does not require dry cleaning. Save the garment from harsh chemicals and increase its usage life.
- Do not tumble dry: Do not put the product in the dryer to dry. Instead, leave the garment to dip dry on the clothesline or flat dry on a rack. Tumble dry shrinks this kind of fabric and the fabric might lose its softness. The color might also fade away up to three tones or even more.
- Do not wash in hot water: Wash the product at temperatures lower than 40 degrees Celcius. Washing clothes in hot water waste energy, time and money and still, it is harmful to the fabric due to the possibility of fading and shrinkage
Hand Block Printing: Wooden hand block stamping is one of the oldest arts alive. It is believed to have originated in China around AD220. Carved wooden blocks are dipped in color trays and hand pressed on carefully stretched and pinned fabric repeatedly in a required pattern. The color absorption and its depth slightly vary each time a block is pressed on the fabric. The variation results in an imperfectly perfect unique Block Art.
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same